corner corner Shadow Of The Swan

Shadow Of The Swan
by M. K. Wren | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by thebiblioholic of Riverdale, New York USA on Monday, April 11, 2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by thebiblioholic from Riverdale, New York USA on Monday, April 11, 2011

Culling some old books for the convention in D.C.

Journal Entry 2 by thebiblioholic at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (4/15/2011 UTC) at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Released at the book buffet.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 24, 2011

This book was not selected at the Kensington Day of the Book (street festival in Kensington, Maryland, USA) so I brought it home for safekeeping until I decide where to release it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 24, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (5/21/2011 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

Dear Reader:
Welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for accepting this travelling book. I'd be delighted if you'd make a journal entry here on Bookcrossing saying that the book is now safe in your hands. You may do this anonymously if you prefer. After reading the book, please journal your thoughts about it. You make then keep this book or pass it along for someone else to enjoy. Should you choose to join BookCrossing at any time (free with no strings), kindly name me, SqueakyChu, as your referring person. In the meantime, Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Friday, May 27, 2011

This was leftover at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Tysons Corner Center Mall in Tysons Corner, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 17, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (7/17/2011 UTC) at Tysons Corner Center Mall in Tysons Corner, Virginia USA

Left on level 6 of the parking garage, by the stairs.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Tysons Corner, Virginia USA on Monday, July 18, 2011

It's not my style of book, but I am going to send it along it's way. And because of this book, I will now be sharing my library.