corner corner Pandora's Daughters: The Lives and Work of History's Career Women

Pandora's Daughters: The Lives and Work of History's Career Women
by Jane Robinson | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 10, 2011

status (set by marmee463): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 10, 2011

Willl get to read this one I'm sure.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 09, 2011

Desperately need to clear the shelves so will release this shortly.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Degani Bakery Cafe: CLOSED in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (12/12/2011 UTC) at Degani Bakery Cafe: CLOSED in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Will release this into the BC bookcase.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 02, 2012

Caught at Degani's in Templestowe, who kindly got in touch to let me know that they are closing temporarily to undergo extensive renovations, so I rescued all the books in the BC bookcase and will release this again shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at The Pines Shopping Centre in Doncaster East, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/19/2012 UTC) at The Pines Shopping Centre in Doncaster East, Victoria Australia

Released on to a table at Gloria Jeans Coffee.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463