corner corner The Gaudi Key

The Gaudi Key
by Esteban Martin, Andreu Carranza | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbloedengelwing of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 4/4/2011

status (set by Elskaliam): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbloedengelwing from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, April 04, 2011

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 2 by C_ at Chemnitz, Sachsen Germany on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've just got the book a minute ago and I can't wait to read it ;) I got it through a bookswap with Bloedengel...thank you very much for that again!

Journal Entry 3 by C_ at Oelsnitz (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany on Monday, September 05, 2011

I liked the story, it was thrilling but also informative.

Well, sometimes I thought "Oh, come on!" when mystic light fell on the protagonists and they looked deep in each others eyes...that was a little too much for me and I actually didn't expect this. But still, it was a good read and I had fun.

I liked the detailed descriptions of the architecture in Barcelona and it was also nice to follow María and Miguel through the city solving all these riddles.

Journal Entry 4 by C_ at Oelsnitz (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany on Monday, April 02, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/2/2012 UTC) at Oelsnitz (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany

And finally it's "on the road again" I hope, it'll find a nice warm place in Sweden! :)

Congratulations to the winner of the International Sweepstake in March!

Journal Entry 5 by Elskaliam at Hässleholm, Skåne Sweden on Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you! This sounds like a version of the Da Vinci-code. I have been an admirer of Gaudi for years and one day being able to see his works is a dream of mine, so I think this book will suit me just right! :-)