corner corner Death in Holy Orders (Adam Dalgliesh Mystery Series #11)

Death in Holy Orders (Adam Dalgliesh Mystery Series #11)
by P. D. James | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/24/2011

status (set by andi_h_1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 24, 2011

Given to me for bookcrossing by a friend who's just moved house. Read, review and release to follow.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is the first PD James book I've read in a long time - she is thorough, and portrays a realistic insight into the workings of the British Police Forces.
Not so realisitc is the number of people who die within a small religious community!
DCI Adam Dalgliesh is likeable and knowledgable - and he tracks down the murderer slowly, carefully and methodically.
Nice to read something so in depth and at a slower pace than the fast and furious novels of Mark Billingham, Stephen Leather and Jo Nesbit, on which I've been OD'ing recently!

Journal Entry 3 by KawasakiBabe at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/24/2011 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at book-crossing. You may remain anonymous or you may wish to join; it's free, and spam free, and you are only known by your chosen nick name.
Whatever your decision, please let us know here where you picked up the book, what you think of it, and what you decide to do with it, so previous and future readers can follow its progress around the world.
Happy reading.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pinched from the OBCZ shelf as it was being released! Haven't read any P D James for years so am adding to the TBR mountain. Ta very much KawasakiBabe for the trip to the OBCZ :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/9/2012 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Sorry didn't get around to reading before releasing KawasakiBabe but it's fulfilled 3 challenges! :o)

Released as part of the 2012 TV SERIES Challenge (#53)
the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#45)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#43)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 6 by andi_h_1 at Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just found this in Todmorden station waiting room - I like my crime detective novels, so am looking forward to starting this one!