corner corner The Golden City (The Fourth Realm Trilogy)

The Golden City (The Fourth Realm Trilogy)
by John Twelve Hawks | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

status (set by vedranaster): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Very excited to get the final part of this trilogy to read in the post today! Can't wait to get reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh Man! I can't believe this is the end of the Fourth Realm Trilogy. I want more! I had an idea about one or two of the events that occured. But most of them did surprise me. And I don't feel like all the answers were given. Which is why I need more. That & I think this book was well written. J12H raises some very interesting points on what he calls 'The Vast Machine' and our freedom. This book is being reserved for another BookCrosser who may want it. Failing that this book will be released somewhere...

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (4/18/2011 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is going to 4evagreen to complete her reading of The Fourth Realm Trilogy. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Recieved safely from Shahrun. Having enjoyed The Traveller am looking forward to reading the rest of the trilogy.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (5/10/2011 UTC) at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Winging it's way to it's next home. Hoping that you enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingvedranasterwing at Zagreb: Donji grad (city centre), Zagreb City Croatia on Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you, 4evagreen, for sending the other two books of the Fourth Realm Trilogy!
I'm really looking forward to reading these. I've got a big Mount TBR but these three books seem to be calling to me, so they might get to travel to the seaside with me next week for a short vacation. :)

Thanks again for the books, and for the fabulous postcard from Furness Vale.
That one's going up on my cork-board as we speak. :)