corner corner Death at Bishop's Keep

Death at Bishop's Keep
by Robin Paige | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by MelibeaPotter of Quartu Sant'Elena, Sardegna Italy on Thursday, March 17, 2011

status (set by amberC): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by MelibeaPotter from Quartu Sant'Elena, Sardegna Italy on Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kathryn Ardleigh is everything the victorian English gentlewoman is not - outspoken, freethinking, American... and a writer of the frowned upon "pen-dreadfuls". When Kate arrives in Essex, England, she shocksthe household at Bishop's Keep - and captures the interest of amateur detective Sir Charles Sheridan as thei begin their first case together.
A dead boy has been uncovered at a nearby archaeological dig. The investigation provides the perfect research for Hate's fiction. But the curioud writer may be digging too deep - especially when the trail leads her into a secret occult society known as the Order of the Golden Dawn...

Journal Entry 2 by MelibeaPotter at San Gavino Monreale, Sardegna Italy on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Enjoy the reading!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHayes13wing at Roma, Lazio Italy on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Arrivato oggi, grazie per la bella sorpresa!

This came with Gahan's Surprise Bookring, and I am very glad to have it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingHayes13wing at --By Post or by Hand, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/15/2011 UTC) at --By Post or by Hand, Scotland United Kingdom

This was chosen in dutch-book's INTL Mystery/Thrillers First Sentences VBB...

And I am finally getting this book to you! I am so sorry for the delay. First it got "stuck" under a mountain of books as we were organizing the new bookcases. Then I stupidly left it in the bank. I had been reading while in line, and then left it at the window! Fortunately the cashier put it aside for me, and it was waiting for me the next day. So, needless to say I can't wait to send this off to you before I lose it again (and a little surprise will be coming in a few days, so keep your eyes peeled!)

Enjoy it. It's very light, but surprisingly well written. And it doesn't take itself too seriously, which is a good thing, I think.

Journal Entry 5 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank nyou so much it arrived this morning with the second in the series of these books.

Also thank you for the lovely reading gloves and the Vespa Fridge magnet :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingLamillawing at Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Arrived today with another book, Edinburgh Heather tea and a Wein postcard as a part of 13th round of Tea & Mystery sweeps. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by wingLamillawing at Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (7/17/2013 UTC) at Minsk, anywhere Belarus

This book was chosen from Reverse tag game by amberC
Enjoy!

Track: RR990038545BY

Journal Entry 8 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Arrived today with a postcard and in a package with stamps. Thank you.