corner corner Hothouse Flower

Hothouse Flower
by Lucinda Riley | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingShahrunwing of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/14/2011

status (set by CathrineB): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingShahrunwing from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, March 14, 2011

Got this from my Boyfriends Sister on Saturday. Registering ready for reading. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 03, 2015

I was throughly hooked all the way through this one. So many plot twists (a few I guessed and many I was desperate to know the out come of), amazing locations (an English country estate, the South of France and Thailand), made this a real absorbing page turner. I'd love to read more by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, December 07, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (12/7/2015 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This has gone to Norway with a BookRay. It's what I call a bonus Wish Granting RABCK.

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, December 14, 2015

Thank you so much for this book. I look forward for reading this book!

(Also called 'The Orchid House')

Journal Entry 5 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, April 28, 2016

Another wonderful story by Lucinda Riley! It was a real pageturner for me! Some interesting surprises for sure!

Journal Entry 6 by CathrineB at Sentrum in Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, June 29, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (6/29/2017 UTC) at Sentrum in Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Released at a bench by the flower store at Søndre Torv.