corner corner Alice I Have Been: A Novel (Random House Reader's Circle)

Alice I Have Been: A Novel (Random House Reader's Circle)
by Melanie Benjamin | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 3/14/2011

status (set by passionatebklvr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, March 14, 2011

I just finished reading this book tonight and really enjoyed it. It's a great insight as to the true story as well as what might have happened to the real Alice.

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/3/2011 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Another book that I've reserved for Michelle and am bringing to the ABXC meeting tomorrow. I really loved this book and highly recommend it!

Journal Entry 3 by mhs160 at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thanks Sherri for passing this book on to me. I love "Alice"-inspired stories and spin-offs. I look forward to reading it. :)

Journal Entry 4 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 26, 2016

Planning on releasing books gradually to the little book library in my neighborhood.

Journal Entry 5 by passionatebklvr at Panera Bread in Havertown, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (1/15/2017 UTC) at Panera Bread in Havertown, Pennsylvania USA

Bringing to the first Main Line bookcrossing Meetup
Please feel free to join our group at:

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.