corner corner Pilgrim

Pilgrim
by James Jackson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winglils74wing of Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on 3/13/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglils74wing from Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Sunday, March 13, 2011

This is another book I got from the Library sale at London Victoria. I hate to let a book go without reading it, but in this case, sadly, I have too much overweight as I head back to Nepal, so I will let this go somewhere on the train tomorrow, as I head to Charles De Gaule Airport; either that or in the airport itself. I hope someone finds it who will enjoy it, and let me know what they thought of it! Maybe I'll find it again and read it someday.

Journal Entry 2 by winglils74wing at Aéroport Charles de Gaulle in Aéroport de Paris - Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle, -- Airports & Planes -- France on Sunday, March 13, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/14/2011 UTC) at Aéroport Charles de Gaulle in Aéroport de Paris - Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle, -- Airports & Planes -- France

Will leave this somewhere at the airport, for someone to read and hopefully travel with them....

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Aéroport de Paris - Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle, -- Airports & Planes -- France on Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Leaving for Australia in a few days - will read and leave there