corner corner The Firm

The Firm
by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbloedengelwing of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 3/13/2011

status (set by sfrenchie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbloedengelwing from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, March 13, 2011

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 2 by C_ at Chemnitz, Sachsen Germany on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bloedengel sent me this book and it was a big surprise. Thank you very much, now I have a lot of great books to read :)

May, 3rd:
And it really was great! It's a very exciting story, the actions all linked extremely close. John Grisham also describes all the characters very lifely and understands it to keep his reader in suspense until the very last pages. I could feel my adrenalin level increasing with every page turned over always thinking "Now he's caught, now he's caught!" :)
Even with having no time it was a very quick read because I always wanted to know how the story continues, which new complicated (but well-planned and explained) turns there gonna be. The author writes very well about doing the right or the wrong thing or just both at one time and how hard it is to choose between them or even seeing any difference.
So I just can say again: Thank you for this REALLY good book! I can't understand how I came to not having read it before (neither watched the movie) :)

Oh, and it's not exactly the right cover that's shown on the photo above. I'll upload a picture of it.

Journal Entry 3 by C_ at Plauen (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany on Monday, July 04, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (7/4/2011 UTC) at Plauen (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany

The book is travelling to the winner of the Thriller and Tea Sweepstake, I hope you'll like it. It's one of the best books I read in the last few months :)

Journal Entry 4 by sfrenchie at Reims, Champagne-Ardenne France on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Received this book through the Crime and Tea Sweepstake.

Thank you very much.
I have heard of it a lot but never got round to reading it, so this is perfect.

I will post another journal entry when I have read it.

:-)