corner corner The Very Bloody History Of Britain :

The Very Bloody History Of Britain :
by John Farman | Children's Books
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2011

status (set by nalle42): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2011

Different cover to that shown.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, April 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

To be left on the book buffet at the Convention 13 - 15 April or wild released somewhere in Dublin 11 - 17 April.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGhaneschawing at Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, April 14, 2012

for me

Journal Entry 4 by wingGhaneschawing at Lesson Street LWR in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at Lesson Street LWR in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingPanzeranziwing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thanks! I couldn't resist this book and I'm taking it with me to Sweden.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPanzeranziwing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/16/2012 UTC) at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Loved reading this, giving it to Nalle!

Journal Entry 7 by nalle42 at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

Got it from Panzeranzi. Seeing forward to reading this, have listened to Panzeranzi giggling while reading it.

Journal Entry 8 by nalle42 at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/23/2012 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

To The_Mad_Swede

It was a funny history book