corner corner Joseph Andrews

Joseph Andrews
by Henry Fielding | Literature & Fiction
Registered by flewry of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 3/12/2011

status (set by flewry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by flewry from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Saturday, March 12, 2011

Making this copy available because I downloaded it for free onto my new eReader.

Journal Entry 2 by flewry at Palladium Theater - 253 5th Av N in St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/17/2011 UTC) at Palladium Theater - 253 5th Av N in St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Actually at a table outside Kahwa, across from the Palladium, but the site gremlins were preventing me from adding the zone today! ;)

This interesting copy of Joseph Andrews has a cover most suited to a cafe release. Our hero, presumably, is featured as a coffee cup. As I did not read the book prior to releasing, I can't comment on the significance of this, but it sure does look cute!

To the Finder of this Book:

Thanks for picking up the book, and checking out BookCrossing! This is a fun, FREE site full of committed book lovers.

The book you have found was released by Team Iron for Turn 10 of BookCrossing Monopoly! Please consider leaving a journal entry, even anonymously, so we know the book is safe - we get an extra point if you do. And an extra point if you join, so we hope you consider it. :)

Whatever you do, please enjoy your book!