corner corner The Graveyard Book

The Graveyard Book
by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by marsala of - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 3/10/2011

status (set by Elskaliam): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/6/2011 UTC) at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A wishlist surprise!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Thanks so very much for this book Marsala. It was a complete surprise indeed. And since I've been having a bit of a rough time last few days, I really needed a bit of serendipity! ;) It made my heart leap a little when opening the package, so thank you for that. It has really made my day! Dikke kussen uit België.

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, June 10, 2012

This was an absolutely lovely book to read. I like every second of it and I found myself wishing it was longer. I would have loved to find out more about Silas' Honour Guard and what the Jacks-of-all-trades really are.
Thanks for sending this book my way, marsala. I loved it and I will make sure it'll travel on to another reader!

(Reserved for someone who has it on their wishlist.)

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/12/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to someone who has it on their wishlist. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by Elskaliam at Hässleholm, Skåne Sweden on Monday, July 16, 2012

Surprises are fun! Thank you so much! How sweet of you to think of me. I just recently discovered this writer and like him a lot. :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Elskaliam at Hässleholm, Skåne Sweden on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It takes a graveyard to raise a child.
Nobody Owens, known as Bod, is a normal boy. He would be completely normal if he didn't live in a graveyard, being raised by ghosts, with a guardian who belongs to neither the world of the living nor the dead. There are adventures in the graveyard for a boy—an ancient Indigo Man, a gateway to the abandoned city of ghouls, the strange and terrible Sleer. But if Bod leaves the graveyard, he will be in danger from the man Jack—who has already killed Bod's family.