corner corner The Magician's Nephew

The Magician's Nephew
by C. S. Lewis | Children's Books
Registered by cluricaune of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 3/8/2011

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cluricaune from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The first book in the Narnia series.

Journal Entry 2 by cluricaune at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

To the finder:

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. I hope you like the book, but I'd be grateful if you'd let me know what you thought of it by making another journal entry when you've finished it.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

If you've decided to sign up, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spamless !

Some faqs : http://www.bookcrossing.com/faqs

Thanks for stopping by, have fun!

Journal Entry 3 by cluricaune at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, March 10, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/10/2011 UTC) at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

RABCK, part of KarmelK's Celebrate the Irish Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've always been a big Tolkien fan and I've always been told that CS Lewis is the next best thing after him. (Of course most CS Lewis fan will want to argue that point, but I'm not going to talk badly about the almighty Tolkien, now am I?) ;p
Thanks for sending this book to me cluricaune. I'm sure I will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, May 10, 2012

A fine and enchanting little tale though not quite as good as I had perhaps hoped. I liked it, but I'm not so sure I want to read 'The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe' that much after this, but if it were to stray upon my path I wouldn't say no to it either!

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, May 13, 2012

This book is coming with me to France (Champagne region) to be released there while on a biking trip. I don't know where I'll release this book yet, perhaps somewhere where I can find a safe and sheltered spot for it. I hope that whoever finds it enjoys it and lets it travel onwards. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at Centre-ville in Épernay, Champagne-Ardenne France on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/18/2012 UTC) at Centre-ville in Épernay, Champagne-Ardenne France

On a parking lot I left this book lying on top of a small bush. Happy reading!!