corner corner Along Came a Spider

Along Came a Spider
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Jonniboi of Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 05, 2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Jonniboi from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 05, 2011

Recently added this to my wishlist, however I bought it from Waterstones! I cannot wait to read it!

Journal Entry 2 by Jonniboi at Rowheath Pavilion Park in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2012 UTC) at Rowheath Pavilion Park in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Left it on one of the many benches!

I'm off to uni in September and I need to release most of my books, I hope they find good homes with people who will look after them very much. I have to make difficult decisions on which books to release, and I hope that I will come across another copy in the future!

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Jonniboi. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. So that we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bournville, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Have found the book today in row heath , taking it to magaluf with me tomorrow hope someone finds it there.