corner corner Don't Stop Me Now

Don't Stop Me Now
by Jeremy Clarkson | Entertainment
Registered by wingleamhliomwing of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 3/4/2011

status (set by kiwiinengland): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingleamhliomwing from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, March 04, 2011

left in book box

Journal Entry 2 by wingleamhliomwing at Book box - 68-70 Marrowbone Lane in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/8/2011 UTC) at Book box - 68-70 Marrowbone Lane in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Released “into the wild” into the book box at work.
Hello kind reader,
Hope you enjoy this book. Please read it and pass it on to someone else who would appreciate it. Share the love of reading!
www.bookcrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingleamhliomwing at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/17/2011 UTC) at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Released at the Book Crossing meetup tonight

Journal Entry 4 by kiwiinengland at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Found on the bookshelf and picked up for a special themed release. I tried to get into this book but Jeremy Clarkson is too annoying for me (and we all know he's got a super injunction to stop people knowing about his affairs!)

Journal Entry 5 by kiwiinengland at Dublinbikes in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/26/2011 UTC) at Dublinbikes in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

This is being placed in the bicycle baskets of one of the Dublinbikes parked next to the Irish bank on the end of Temple Bar.

Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like bikes, I find Jeremy Clarkson annoying and so this release is putting him in his place! Haha Mr Clarkson, I have the last laugh.