corner corner Room

Room
by Emma Donoghue | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 3/2/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

A friend read this and thought it was great. She'd like to do a book club of sorts to discuss it. Me, she, and our webcams - can't turn that down. I will likely be starting this hardcover tonight or tomorrow.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Done.

Journal Entry 3 by jblueafterglow at Port Moody Arts Centre in Port Moody, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 22, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2016 UTC) at Port Moody Arts Centre in Port Moody, British Columbia Canada

Inside the "take a book, give a book" bookshelf at about 2pm on April 22, 2016.

IMG_4151

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book!

Bookcrossing
n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
(added to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary in August 2004)

Please take a moment to let me/us know that you've found this book by writing a journal entry. You can make a journal entry without becoming a member of the site. If you do join, your level of anonymity is up to you as others will know you only by your username, and no one is ever given your email address. You can now do whatever you want with the book - keep it, give it to a friend, release it back into the wild, etc. You don't have to read the book, but if you do I hope you enjoy it.

BookCrossing is free (paying for the extra features is entirely optional) and there is no spam mail involved. The only emails you will receive are journal entries on books that you have previously journaled, and maybe the odd private message from other bookcrossers. For more information about BookCrossing, check out the homepage and the FAQs

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Port Moody, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This is my first book crossing book. I loved the film, and as I usually enjoy the books more than I do the films that are based on the books I was ecstatic when I saw this in the little "take a book, leave a book" house in front of the Port Moody Arts Centre. I am going to begin reading the book tonight and will let you know what I think of it, and then I will pass the book on.