corner corner Shout at the Devil

Shout at the Devil
by Wilbur Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

status (set by disneyfreaksam): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Got this yesterday from ASDA (supermarket) - on special for only 1 pound! Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2011

I have read quite a few Wilbur Smith books in recent months. Even tho I enjoy them, I thought perhaps I was overdosing on them - until reading this one. Yet again Mr Smith has managed to (pleasantly) surprise me and I really enjoyed the journey of reading this book. As always there is action, adventure, romance, death (in all it's graffic and gory detail) and Africa! I think this is one of his fairly early works and noted that he recycled some of the ideas in Blue Horizon. Still, on to the next one...

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (9/29/2011 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted this off to DisneyFreakSam today as part of a Wilbur3Bundle.

Safe travels little books.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Journal Entry 4 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 03, 2011

Thank you so much. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Double copy.

Enjoy x

Journal Entry 6 by wingdisneyfreaksamwing at Coffee#1 in Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/13/2013 UTC) at Coffee#1 in Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Please feel to read and pass on, or read and keep.