corner corner Strategic Moves

Strategic Moves
by Stuart Woods | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by espeteroh of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, February 28, 2011

status (set by love2cook): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by espeteroh from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, February 28, 2011

Journal Entry 2 by espeteroh at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 07, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (3/7/2011 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, March 11, 2011

Another great book received as a Rabck! Thanks so much I really appreciate you sending it to me. I will be reading it very soon.

Journal Entry 4 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, April 13, 2012

Received from bookstogive to read and return to her.

Journal Entry 5 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another good Stone Barrington mystery story. His "of counsel" statis with Woodman & Weld law firm is looking like it's going to elevate to partnership. Now a potential scandal may change the plans..............

Journal Entry 6 by fathermurphy at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/28/2012 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Handing to love2cook for her reading pleasure.

Journal Entry 7 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thanks for the book.

Journal Entry 8 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Sunday, June 15, 2014

I've been on a Stuart Woods marathon as of late. This is the 5th one this month. I enjoyed this one better than some of the others. Stone is still representing Herbie Fisher and I think maybe he growing up a little and staying out of trouble a bit more. In this story, Stone rides along on a covert mission of the CIA, who are extracting equipment and one passenger out of foreign countries. He is now dealing with Lance Cabot of the CIA. He does not trust Lance and that's part of the story. A good read!

Journal Entry 9 by winglove2cookwing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Released 4 mos ago (7/1/2014 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

We have read all the Stone Barrington books that we have.........so now it's bookstogive's turn. Releasing to her for her reading pleasure.