corner corner Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul: Stories of Canine Companionship, Comedy and Courage (Chicken Soup for the Soul)

Journal Entry 1 by rubyrebel from Toledo, Ohio USA on Monday, February 28, 2011

i got this for my birthday.
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"- Roger Caras

Journal Entry 2 by rubyrebel at Fellow BookCrosser in Toledo, Ohio USA on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/23/2012 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in Toledo, Ohio USA

for my moving back into my house RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Book arrived today-thanks! I love Chicken Soup books.

1/3/2012
Ok, I have to admit that I'm not really a pet person. I have had pets during my lifetime but don't currently have any. I love the chicken soup books and as always, there are stories that make you laugh and the ones that touch your heart and make you cry. I am forwarding this book to another bookcrosser as part of a D is for Doggie in December book exchange.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, January 07, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/7/2013 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

Dropped in the mail.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by fireyfairy at Fort Wayne, Indiana USA on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thank you... not just for the book, but also for the adorable dog cards you tucked into the front cover! They are so cute.