corner corner Rain Uk

Rain Uk
by Stephen Gallagher | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by offy of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 04, 2003

status (set by Acropolis):

Journal Entry 1 by offy from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 04, 2003

"Lucy Ashdown is a girl with a mission - to find the driver who ran down and killed her sister Christine". This thriller follows Lucy from seedy transport cafes to the dangerous streets of London in her search for the answers. Enjoyable but not totally absorbing book.

Journal Entry 2 by offy at on Friday, September 12, 2003

Release planned for Saturday, September 13, 2003 at Apres Cafe-Bar, Summerrow in Birmingham, England United Kingdom.

Journal Entry 3 by Acropolis from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I've not read the book yet as, to be honest, it doesn't look like the sort of thing I'd normally go for. However, I was soooo excited to find it - I wonder whether you were still around, Offy, when I did - that I will keep an open mind and read it. I'll re-post when I'm through. Not sure when or where I'll re-release the book, am torn between the mundane and the exotic; maybe I'll just lose it, as that happens often enough !