corner corner The Beach

The Beach
by Alex Garland | Literature & Fiction
Registered by SwissToni of Nottingham, not specified not specified on 9/2/2003

status (set by JesseBC): available

Journal Entry 1 by SwissToni from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I can't believe there is anyone left in the world who hasn't read this, but I have 2 copies, so....

Rubbish film.

Compelling book. A real page turner from the start right through to about 10 pages from the end.

If you haven't read it, then you really ought to. I promise it won't take you long.

They really should have cast Ewan McGregor in the Di Caprio role (apparently he had fallen out with Danny Boyle, and Di Caprio was considered bigger box office than Obi Wan). Anyway, I read this copy on the plane on the way back from a trip to Lapland...

Journal Entry 2 by SwissToni at Postal Release in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 30, 2003

Released on Sunday, November 30, 2003 at Postal Release in Postal release, Postal Release Controlled Releases.

Released via post to bookcrosser JesseBC in Chicago - it's a lightning read and I look forward to reading the review....

Journal Entry 3 by JesseBC from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Thursday, December 04, 2003

Received today! Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by JesseBC from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Monday, December 15, 2003

To go to lease or possible bookring when I'm done.