corner corner @The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles, Book II)

@The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles, Book II)
by Anne Rice | Literature & Fiction
Registered by krin511 of Olney, Maryland USA on 9/1/2003

status (set by abqagate): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by krin511 from Olney, Maryland USA on Monday, September 01, 2003

In this sequel to Interview with the Vampire, Lestat tells his side of the times in New Orleans as well as his life story both as a mortal and as a vampire.

Journal Entry 2 by krin511 at Massively Huge BookBox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, December 12, 2003

Release planned for Saturday, December 13, 2003 at Massively Huge BookBox in PGSAHM's, postal release USA.

Off to another reader!

Journal Entry 3 by pgsahm from Disputanta, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Came home in the Massively Huge Bookbox! Thank you! This one will probably be headed out again in another bookbox soon.

Journal Entry 4 by pgsahm at pgsahm's Cleaning the Closet Project Box 2 in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 18, 2003

Released on Thursday, December 18, 2003 at pgsahm's Cleaning the Closet Project Box 2 in Postal release, Postal Release Controlled Releases.

Released into the Cleaning the Closet 2 bookbox! Go free little book!

Journal Entry 5 by WestofMars from Mars, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 19, 2004

A classic I snagged to offer on the relay site...

Journal Entry 6 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Monday, March 01, 2004

Got this in the mail today! I'll re-read it soon enough, then this will be going in an MBag to a friend in Sweden!

****

UPDATE: 09-30-2005
It's been a while since I've heard from my friend in Sweden, it appears as if the M-Bag won't be happening anytime soon.... so I'll be freeing this book from the box it's been enslaved in soon enough! I love this book, the first three of the Vampire Chronicles are very dear to me (she lost me after those).

Journal Entry 7 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Monday, October 17, 2005

Today, I was preparing this book for release on an upcoming road trip, making sure BCID is clear, stickers on the cover, etc. As I was leafing through the pages, a dark spot caught my eye. I found the "spot" which turned out to be a dried and pressed four leaf clover! Right there in between pages 170 and 171! What an awesome discovery. I have sent PMs to the books previous owners to see if this belonged to any of them.. if not, I will be leaving this luck charm in the book when I release it!

**** UPDATE 10-18-2005
The mystery continues.. nobody seems to have owned the clover... so this will be included in the book when I release it!

Journal Entry 8 by abqagate from Datil, New Mexico USA on Friday, November 04, 2005

The Daily Grind on Candelaria and San Pedro has a book basket. I have already read this book. It will be included in my M-bag to our son's hospital unit in Iraq.

SOLDIER, SAILOR, AIRMAN, MARINE: The 4 leaf clover between pgs 170-171 goes with this book when you set it free.