corner corner High Five

High Five
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Mountainwren of Bethesda, Maryland USA on 8/28/2003

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Mountainwren from Bethesda, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 28, 2003

I purchased a few of the Stephanie Plum books recently on recommendation from a friend. I hope they are as fun to read as touted!

Journal Entry 2 by Mountainwren from Bethesda, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 01, 2004

Though I lost interest after reading the first Plum book, other readers didn't have the same problem. I'll be sending this book along to a Virginia BookCrosser. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 3 by vavoice from Glen Allen, Virginia USA on Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Received this book today! Will put Stormbreaker in the mail tomorrow. Thanks :o)

Journal Entry 4 by vavoice from Glen Allen, Virginia USA on Monday, May 30, 2005

Sending to Megi53 cuz I saw it on her Wish List :o)

Journal Entry 5 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Friday, June 03, 2005

This series just gets better and better.

Thanks a million, vavoice!!

Journal Entry 6 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 11, 2007

Whoo, that Grandma Mazur!

This book finally made me decide I like Morelli best (but which one will Stephanie pick -- if she ever settles down?).

Journal Entry 7 by Megi53 at Goodwill Store, Westover Drive in Danville, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 11, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (2/11/2007 UTC) at Goodwill Store, Westover Drive in Danville, Virginia USA

Put in the donation trailer at Ballou Park. Will be on sale in the store by next week. (Check the mystery section under "E".)

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, October 10, 2008