corner corner Dead Water (older edition)

Dead Water (older edition)
by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by quinnsmom of Hobe Sound, Florida USA on Saturday, August 16, 2003

status (set by stinalyn): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by quinnsmom from Hobe Sound, Florida USA on Saturday, August 16, 2003

will read, make available, but if you want it now, it's yours.

Journal Entry 2 by quinnsmom from Hobe Sound, Florida USA on Thursday, November 13, 2003

off to alrescate

Journal Entry 3 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Thursday, November 20, 2003

*I'd* be dead in the water if quinnsmom hadn't sent this to me! Thanks for helping read the entire Roderick Alleyn series.

Journal Entry 4 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Saturday, November 06, 2004

I'm such a bad Bookcrosser! I had been reading this series rather quickly but when I had trouble finding one of the books ahead of this one in the series I put off this series for a bit. I'm now back on track and have read two others in the series in a row. I've just started this one and will journal again when I finish.

Journal Entry 5 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well that went quick as you please. What a wonderful little mystery. I had thought that I had figured out the Marsh formula but it took me some time to tumble the answer to this one. This book is another example of why Marsh was one of the best mystery writers of her time. She has been over-shadowed by Agatha Christie but I feel she was much better at drawing in the reader. I've quite enjoyed the Roderick Alleyn series and I will be sorry to reach the end of the series.

Journal Entry 6 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Monday, November 08, 2004

On the way to Muskego!

Journal Entry 7 by stinalyn from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Wednesday, November 10, 2004

What a nice surprise in my mailbox at the end of a rough day! Guess it's my turn to get back on track with this series. Thank you for sending this one my way. :-)