corner corner Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers: Virtual Vandals

Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers: Virtual Vandals
by Tom Clancy, Steve Pieczenik | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Herrundmeyer of Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 8/15/2003

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Herrundmeyer from Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, August 15, 2003

Got this in a mixed ebay box. Haven't read.

Part 2 of the Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers series, a high-tech adventure series. Set in the year 2025 - the Internet runs the world, and the Net Force has to save the virtual reality network.

Journal Entry 2 by Herrundmeyer at mailed to a fellow bookcrosser (Gelsenkirchen) in -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Released on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 at mailed to a fellow bookcrosser in Gelsenkirchen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.

Postal release to brewski in Canada. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 04, 2003

Thanks Herrundmeyer, I received the book in the mail today. I am looking forward to reading this and then releasing it again for somebody else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I enjoyed reading this, it was a quick and easy read with lots of futuristic technogeek stuff and plenty of action. I'll have to keep my eyes open for some more books in the Net Force Explorers series.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski at Homewood Suites Hotel (at Mill Creek Mall) in Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 27, 2004

Release planned for Friday, May 28, 2004 at Homewood Suites Hotel (at Mill Creek Mall) in Erie, Pennsylvania USA.

Not sure what time or where I will leave it, but it will be in the hotel somewhere...

Okay, I left the book on a table beside the window in the lounge/breakfast area at around 21:00.