corner corner Pandora

by Anne Rice | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by LightlyBentHalo on 2/23/2011

status (set by Nakipa): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LightlyBentHalo on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i haven't read this book due to lack of time. looks like a wonderful and captivating story, by one of the leading vampire writers.

Journal Entry 2 by LightlyBentHalo at -- controlled release --, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/1/2011 UTC) at -- controlled release --, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

posted to Monriquen:
congrats on winning the RABACK prize! sorry the book is late, but i hope it effectively combines your love of historical novels and fantasy :)

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, May 09, 2011

Haha, this book came as a complete surprise to me! (A late RABCK prize is all the more appreciated, because it isn't anticipated! ... Hey, that rhymes!) Thanks for sending it to me. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I've read two of Anne Rice's books before and I enjoyed them.

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, August 08, 2011

As with all the books of Anne Rice I've read, the feelings I had about this book were quite conflicting. I liked reading it. Especially since it was mostly set in Ancient Rome. But something about her books always irks me a little. I have yet to figure out what it is that rubs me the wrong way. (But make no mistake I still enjoyed reading it.) Thanks for sending it to me LightlyBentHalo!

I bumped this book to the top of my Mnt TBR because the winner of a (not so) recent sweepstake seemed like the perfect candidate for receiving it! Reserved for Nakipa.

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/11/2011 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to the winner of the EU birthday sweepstake. I hope you'll enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It arrived today in the mail. Thank you so much for sending me a wishlist book, I'm looking forward to reading it. :D