corner corner More Amazing Dog Tales

More Amazing Dog Tales
by Neil Ewart | Pets & Animals
Registered by foxyfiona1986 of Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 21, 2011

status (set by FaceBooks): available

Journal Entry 1 by foxyfiona1986 from Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 21, 2011

This book is a odd one. It better in the last few pages I found personally too the tales at the start of the book. I read it all because it about Guide Dogs. But I think it could of been better done less stories and more details. Cause some of them where quite bland.

Blurb on the back of the book:

Following the success of "The Guide Dogs book of Amazing Dog Tales!", "More Amazing Dog Tales" brings us further true stories of doggie drama, devotion and daring!

Edited by Neil Ewart, who has been involved in the training and breeding of guide dogs for many years, this is a wonderful assortment of canine tales from leading figures in the world of dogs. Featuring stories from vets, trainers, and owners, this book will make you laugh, cry and be filled with admiration for "man's best friend".

Journal Entry 2 by foxyfiona1986 at Budapest, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Hungary on Monday, March 07, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (3/9/2011 UTC) at Budapest, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Hungary

Hope you enjoy this book and the pressies included.

Journal Entry 3 by hakkalina at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wow! I got a book with blue cover, a chocolate in blue paper, a blue postcard and six bluish Cadburry hot chocolate powder sachets ... Watching these blue things.. :)) I suspect these came to me because of the "Colour My Life RABCK Exchange Game" :D
................ I see the World in blue .................

Thank you so much foxyfiona1986 for this blue surprise!!

Journal Entry 4 by hakkalina at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

It is time to go on in order to discover more in this beautiful World... The book is travelling to its next reader!

Journal Entry 5 by wingschwesterwing at Wien Bezirk 03 - Landstraße, Wien Austria on Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank you! I´m not so much into dogs, but I´m sure to find a reader for that one here...

reserved for Tajikistan

Journal Entry 6 by wingschwesterwing at Wien Bezirk 13 - Hietzing, Wien Austria on Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/6/2012 UTC) at Wien Bezirk 13 - Hietzing, Wien Austria

The lady at the counter of the post office insisted that I had to write TaDjikistan, as she is totally sure there is no country called Tajikistan. Than we had a short discussion if there is a village called Dushanbe in this country. I´m pretty sure she is still not convinced that this could be the capital city.

Journal Entry 7 by wingFaceBookswing at Dushanbe, Dushanbe Tajikistan on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Arrived with post today, thanks so much! Will be released at our OBCZ shortly.