corner corner When will there be good news?

When will there be good news?
by Kate Atkinson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dutch-book of Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 2/18/2011

status (set by saritadinamita): available

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-book from Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, February 18, 2011

From the back:
In a quiet corner of rural Devon, a six-year-old girl witnesses an appalling crime. Thirty years later the man convicted of the crime is released from prison.

In Edinburgh, sixteen-yar-old Reggie, wise beyond her years, works as a nanny for a G.P. But her employer has disappeared with her baby, and Reggie seems to be the only person who is worried. Across town, Detective Chief Inspector Louise Monroe is also looking for a missing person, unaware that hurtling towards her is a former acquintance - Jackson Brodie - himself on a journey that is about to be fatally interrupted.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, March 29, 2013

Great book, which I enjoyed very much. I actually spent the last six hours finishing it. The beginning is quite gruesome, that's why I put the book away the first time I tried it (about two years ago.)

Journal Entry 3 by koekiebak at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, July 01, 2013

Took this book just before leaving the Great Castricum Meeting. Will make sure it travels further to a nice place!

Journal Entry 4 by koekiebak at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/9/2013 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Will be released in or near Oxford during our holiday, somewhere in the second half of july...

Somewhere around the colleges!

Journal Entry 5 by saritadinamita at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2013

lovely- found it by queens college in oxford and now going to set her free again- lots of foreign student around- lets see where she goes :0