corner corner Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
by J. K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by misterhorse of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/8/2011

status (set by Deltic): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by misterhorse from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Not read a Harry Potter in 7 years so seeing as the film was out I thought I'd read and compare. Forgot how magical these books are...want to re read the others now!!!!

Journal Entry 2 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 10, 2011

Picked this up at the Leeds Meet. Didn't think we had this one. Will either find another reader or bring it back next month. We shall see!

Journal Entry 3 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2011

This book needs to travel and find a new reader.

Journal Entry 4 by Deltic at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/19/2011 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

P.S. Why not consider using Deltic as the member who referred you. Thank you.