corner corner Life Is Short, Wear Your Party Pants

Life Is Short, Wear Your Party Pants
by Loretta LaRoche | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingHerchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 05, 2011

status (set by Annimanni): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHerchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 05, 2011

I was introduded to Loretta LaRoche many years ago in one of her videos and I thought that she was a funny lady. I am putting this book on my TBR pile but it may sneak off somewhere sometime.

Welcome to BookCrossing! This is a site for catching and releasing books and spreading the good karma of reading! Please make a journal entry when you FIND this book and let previous readers know how you came upon it. You may remain Anonymous on this site if you like but it's very safe and spam free. We leave FREE books around for others to stumble upon...they read, and then re-release in a public place for someone else to enjoy. Of course you're welcome to keep the book if you prefer but it's more fun to watch them travel and to hear from them
once in a while. I hope you enjoy the book and I especially hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do. Bookcrossers are amazing!!

Many thanks, herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingBjorgwing at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Monday, September 05, 2011

Thanks so much for the book herchelle, it looks really interesting:) and also thanks so much for the postcard and the bookmark:)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBjorgwing at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A nice little book, funny and full of good ideas:) thanks again for the book herchelle:)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBjorgwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/17/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland

Will send this one to a friend in Finland :)

Journal Entry 5 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Postie brought the book today. Hadn't realized it was a selfhelp book but if it leeds to an amazing life then all the better. :)

Journal Entry 6 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Monday, May 14, 2012

Now that was a fast read! I dont really read selfhelp books, I have quite a cynical view of them. I'm not sure what makes these people qualified to tell others how to live their lives. Anyways, it was an entertaining read and while nothing in the book was really new and I don't think my life will now take a dramatic turn for a better, much of what she sais is true, we really should dwell less on the negative and think of all the good in our lives. And yes, life is short, we might as well wear our party pants.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa Finland on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Well, I for one _am_ a sucker for self-help books so couldn't help grabbing this at today's meet-up in Helsinki. Thanks for bringing it along, saarahoo!

Journal Entry 8 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland

released at the bc-meet today in helsinki.

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa Finland on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No no no, the book's already with me (see above)! Grabbing it back to my shelf :)

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa Finland on Friday, November 30, 2012

Well, I do like self-help books - provided they're well written and offer some *new* ideas. I'm afraid this didn't really meet either requirement. The first couple of chapters were okay, but the rest was just empty, shallow chicken-soup-for-the-soul type blabbering. I didn't find it particularly funny either. Sorry!

Next off to leamhliom who picked it from vekiki's Non-fiction VBB.