corner corner Cat's Letters to Santa

Cat's Letters to Santa
by Bill Adler (editor) | Humor
Registered by CaptainJack of Peoria, Arizona USA on 8/1/2003

status (set by solittletime): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by CaptainJack from Peoria, Arizona USA on Friday, August 01, 2003

Hilarious! Samples:

Dear Santa:
We need new carpeting, Santa. I thought it would be a nice home improvement if I decorated the carpeting with a little of my very attractive, personal spray, but it turns out that the others in this household were a little upset about it. They took up the old carpeting and have just left the bare wood floor, which is very cold and hard on my paws in the morning.
Love,
Cute-ee-pie

Dear Santa:
I would like to live with Oprah.
Thank you.
Cynthia
P.S. She already has a dog

Dear Santa:
Do you have any catnip? I'm off the wagon --- again.
Your friend,
Pinky

Journal Entry 2 by CaptainJack from Peoria, Arizona USA on Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Promised to Cyberkedi in trade for The Snow Queen. Thank you very much for helping me make my sister smile!

Journal Entry 3 by Cyberkedi from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Friday, May 21, 2004

Just received in the mail. Looks like a real gem!

Journal Entry 4 by Cyberkedi from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 06, 2004

This is a delight! Many of the letters seem to be spot on to what cats would write if they could. I am going to make this part of a 3-in-1 Ailurophile Bookring.

Journal Entry 5 by katssokrazy from Stone Mountain, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 03, 2004

Received today as part of book ring from Cyberkedi

Journal Entry 6 by katssokrazy from Stone Mountain, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 14, 2004

How cute. My favorite is the cat who wants a very specific, aged catnip. Will be sending as part of ring to next person in the next few days.

Journal Entry 7 by tchouli from Snellville, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 31, 2004

recvd today from katssokrazy
meow!

Journal Entry 8 by tchouli from Snellville, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 31, 2004

how funny. i do believe my cats think these things too. i particularly liked the aged catnip letter and this one...

dear santa calus:

i would like to come to the white house to visit president clinton's cat.

i am a democratic cat.
bobby

anyhoo - off to tish2002 on monday

Journal Entry 9 by tish2002 on Monday, August 09, 2004

I got this today. Thank you!!

Journal Entry 10 by tish2002 on Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Very cute little book. I loved it! I will get it in the mail this week to mysteryfan03.

Journal Entry 11 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Monday, August 23, 2004

Got this today! Cant wait to read it :+)

Journal Entry 12 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Wednesday, September 15, 2004

This was a cute book! I enjoyed the clever letters to Santa! Thanks again, Cyberkedi, for sharing this with us cat lovers!

Journal Entry 13 by sdkelley on Friday, October 29, 2004

A cute and funny book, I have wanted to read this for quite some time. I will be passing it on as soon as I get an address of the next person in the ring!

Journal Entry 14 by sdkelley on Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I mailed this out on Saturday, 11/06/04 to the next person in the ring. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 15 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, November 13, 2004

Received in the mail as part of cat bookring. Will read quickly and pass on. Thanks

Journal Entry 16 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, November 18, 2004

How sweet. I loved this book, really seems to be what cats would ask for if they could. Wonderful read.

I mailed this & the 2 others from the bookring, to Eskielover yesterday (11/17), Pyan asked to be skipped.

Enjoy..........

Journal Entry 17 by Eskielover from Olympia, Washington USA on Friday, November 26, 2004

I received this book and the other two in the book ring in the mail on Wednesday 11/24.

Journal Entry 18 by Eskielover from Olympia, Washington USA on Sunday, March 13, 2005

Circumstances beyond my control prevented me from reading this book and the other 2 accompanying books in a timely manner.I apologize for keeping it so long. It goes in the mail to the next person on Tuesday.

Journal Entry 19 by Eskielover from Olympia, Washington USA on Tuesday, March 15, 2005

This book sent to MollyGrue today.

Journal Entry 20 by MollyGrue from Tacoma, Washington USA on Friday, March 18, 2005

Cute! And a quick read. Thanks for letting me participate in the ring. Reserved for the next reader.

Journal Entry 21 by MollyGrue at in the mail in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 26, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (3/26/2005 UTC) at in the mail in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Catsnow. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 22 by catsnsnow from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 01, 2005

Received yesterday,
thanks MollyGrue.

Journal Entry 23 by catsnsnow from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Kind of funny in places! My husband thought it was funnier than I did! I'm still trying to remember the one "wish" that I really did like!
Thanks Cyberkedi for sharing!

Mailed yesterday to Lauraloo29

Journal Entry 24 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm happy to have this little book to finally arrive. I'll pass it along quickly. Thank you!

Journal Entry 25 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 18, 2005

This was quite cute. My favorites:

Dear Santa:
Can you make that ray of sunshine stay put, even on cloudy days?

Smiley

Dear Santa:
Please leave under the Xmas tree a gift box wrapped in ribbons.

The box can be empty.

All I want is the ribbon.

Love, Lulabelle.

I'll be passing this on on Friday. Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 26 by Wordyone from West Bend, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 29, 2005

This looks like a cute book. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 27 by Wordyone from West Bend, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, April 30, 2005

A cute, funny little book. I'll send it to Momathome on Monday, the second.

Journal Entry 28 by Momathome from Crystal Lake, Illinois USA on Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Received in the mail today! Can't wait to read and pass along!

Journal Entry 29 by Momathome from Crystal Lake, Illinois USA on Friday, May 13, 2005

Very enjoyable book!

Journal Entry 30 by kimsbooks03 from Scranton, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 20, 2005

Arrived last week by its self. I have been trying to locate copies of the other two books so this 3 in 1 ring can continue.

Journal Entry 31 by kimsbooks03 from Scranton, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 19, 2005

What a cute book. I enjoyed all the letters to Santa.

Thank you for allowing me to read this fun book.

Journal Entry 32 by kimsbooks03 at Montrose, PA Post Office in Postal Mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 19, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (9/17/2005 UTC) at Montrose, PA Post Office in Postal Mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent to tom-m

Delivery confirm # 0304 1560 0001 8686 4462

Journal Entry 33 by tom-m from Ulaan Baatar, Ulaan Baatar Mongolia on Monday, September 19, 2005

This and two more small cat books arrived this afternoon. Thanks, kimsbooks03!

I will read them quickly and move them on to the next person in line.

Journal Entry 34 by tom-m at Mailed to a fellow BookCrosser in Bookring, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (9/20/2005 UTC) at Mailed to a fellow BookCrosser in Bookring, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I finished these books the same day they arrived. Very short and very easy to read. I liked the book of facts best. It told me some things I had not know about the little beasties that have shared my life for so many years.

They have been sent by Priority Mail to Lorelei03 this afternoon.

Thanks to all who have sent these books along and kept the bookring going.

Journal Entry 35 by Lorelei03 from Flushing, New York USA on Sunday, September 25, 2005

rcvd so quickly - thank you tom-m! And I read them just as quickly during a night of insomnia. Very cute - this one made me smile, especially as so many of us think of our cat friends as our children!

On their way to solittletime!

Journal Entry 36 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Received the 3-book-package today. Thanks. I'll read and pass it on!