corner corner Serpent's Egg

Serpent's Egg
by Fitzgerald Joan McCurdy | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingfraculawing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 1/25/2011

status (set by fracula): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingfraculawing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the quest tradition of J.R.R. Tolkien, The Serpent's Egg begins as Ottawa lies under siege. Parliament Hill has fallen to dark forces. A group of children, led by Miranda, searches through the maze of caves and tunnels under the Library of Parliament. They are in quest of the magic needed to save our world and another, older world from Hate, the Demon, and her crazed minions. For Miranda and her companions, it's also a journey of self-discovery, where friendships and personal courage are put to the ultimate test in the never-ending war between good and evil.

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Thank you Fracula for all the interesting YA books for my daughters! AND the great adult conversation.

Journal Entry 3 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (3/14/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I'm pretty sure that one if my daughters read this one, but it has been lingering too long in my shelf so it is time to travel on!

Journal Entry 4 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Picked this up at the March meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfraculawing at -- Somewhere in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Released at the 2017 Lethbridge Word on the Street Festival

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Fracula as referring you.

If it's not your cup of tea, pass it on and consider this as your invitation to the wonderful world of BookCrossing!

Enjoy. Good Book Karma to You!