corner corner Dead to the World

Dead to the World
by Charlaine Harris | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by cinnamon-quill of New York City, New York USA on 1/25/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cinnamon-quill from New York City, New York USA on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The fourth installment in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. There is something addictive about these books, they are such easy reading. If you are a fan of the True Blood series from HBO, you won't want to miss out on the books.

If you find this book, please read it and share your thoughts here. Then, pass it on to others so that it can be experienced far and wide. ♥

This book was registered in WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND.

Journal Entry 2 by ixion at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Took home from the BC in DC book buffet. I have the first in the series so I figured I'd grab this one too. Putting aside for summer reading.

Journal Entry 3 by ixion at Ballston Common Mall - Food Court in Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (1/25/2014 UTC) at Ballston Common Mall - Food Court in Arlington, Virginia USA

Hi! You've picked up a special book. This book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com. Visit my web site and see who has read me and all the interesting places I've been. Leave a message for those who follow and pick up this book after you.

Released at the BC in DC holiday party in Ballston Mall. I don't know who this went home with...

Journal Entry 4 by melydia at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 08, 2014

I picked this up at the recent BCinDC meetup in Ballston and didn't get around to journaling it until just now because I am a lazy sack of crap. This was wrapped up with the first book in the series, so if I like that one I'll keep this one around until I read the 2nd and 3rd installments.

Journal Entry 5 by melydia at Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, March 17, 2014

I wasn't too impressed with the first book in this series, so I'm going to pass this one along. Hopefully it'll land in the hands of someone who will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by melydia at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/20/2014 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Once again, BCinDC will have a table full of free books available at the 2014 Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. This book will be among them.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Berwyn Heights, Maryland USA on Monday, March 02, 2015

I picked this book up from a free book table at Kensington day in Kensington, Maryland.
It is an interesting series and I had no idea the series True Blood (which I've never seen) was based on these books.