corner corner Eldest (Inheritance, Book 2)

Eldest (Inheritance, Book 2)
by Christopher Paolini | Children's Books
Registered by Minerva101 of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 1/23/2011

status (set by Ossiefry): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Minerva101 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is book 2 in the Inheritance Trilogy. I quite enjoyed it - young Chris Paolini is good! In fact, I liked this better than Eragon (book1). I picked up this copy to send off as a RABCK to the January Int`l Sweepstake winner.

Journal Entry 2 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 23, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/23/2011 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am sending this book off to the winner of the January Int`l Sweepstake. I hope the winner enjoys :)

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Yeey, have no fear the book is here! The post didn't claim another victim as we feared. ;) It just took a little longer to get here. All the books from Canada seem to be arriving together. This one arrived together with a book from Calgary and two days ago I received a parcel from Vancouver.
Anyways, I've wanted to read this book ever since I read Eragon last summer. So thank you very much Minvera! I know for sure that I'm going to enjoy this book a lot!!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I absolutely adored this book. I had almost forgotten how much I liked Eragon when I started this one, but it sucked me straight in. Even though it's been a while since I read Eragon I had little trouble following this book. I look forward to reading the other volumes in this saga. Thank you ever so much for sending the book my way Minerva!!

(Reserved for Ossiefry as a keep-it-moving RABCK!)

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/14/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to Ossiefry as a keep-it-moving RABCK. I hope you will enjoy it, after reading Eragon of course! ;)

Journal Entry 6 by Ossiefry at Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thanks for sending this, I know I will enjoy it, but first I have to find Eragon.
I will keep it mooving when I have finished. ;)