corner corner The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents

The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 1/18/2011

status (set by GoldenHind): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Haven't read it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/20/2011 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Mailed to another bookcrosser as a surprise :-)
----------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wow, this is great. Another wishlist book. I can never really get enough of Terry Pratchett. (I fear the day that I've run out of TP novels to read!) Thank you so much for this book, the bookmark and the card(s)! Big hugs and kisses!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, June 13, 2011

This was a discworld novel like I hadn't read before. It's atmosphere felt completely different. It was a good book and it actually kept me up at night. (The thought of an actual 'rat king' made my stoumach scrunch up a bit.)
The book was all the more special for me because I used to have rats as pets. They are wonderfull animals, so playful and trusting if you're willing to spend lots of time on them. If only they'd have a longer lifespan. Now you get attached to them just as you would any other pet, but they barely reach the age of three. I miss my little ones. (Amedee, Boke, Prospère, Sois and Joske.)

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/28/2011 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to GoldenHind who requested the book for her son. I hope he'll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by GoldenHind at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Monday, July 11, 2011

Arrived safely today, thank you very, very much. I'll pass it on to my son some time this weekend.