corner corner American Gods

American Gods
by Neil Gaiman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/16/2011

status (set by sumako): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Extra copy for trade/release.

Journal Entry 2 by halonhakkaaja at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

American Gods arrived safely from America to my postbox with some delicious hawaiian chocolate. I haven't yet started reading the book, but the chocolate is already gone ;) Thanks a lot!!!

Journal Entry 3 by halonhakkaaja at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Friday, March 04, 2011

What a great idea for a book! And the story was very enjoyable to read. There where many hilarious points. In my opinion Shadow was not very traditional hero and I liked it. On the whole, the book was very unique and thats something I really appreciate. Thank you so much Ghir!!!

Journal Entry 4 by halonhakkaaja at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Monday, May 23, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/24/2011 UTC) at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland

Menossa seuraavaksi Sumakolle.

Journal Entry 5 by sumako at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kiitos! Menee lukupinoon.