corner corner Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, No. 1)

Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, No. 1)
by Mary Pope Osborne | Children's Books
Registered by BCinDC of Washington, District of Columbia USA on 1/16/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BCinDC from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Members of BCinDC in Washington, D.C., picked this up at the Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Setting this aside for Becky's Memorial Release Walk on February 14, 2011.

Edit: I ended up being too sick to attend, so I will release this elsewhere, hopefully during the month of February.

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at Lafayette Park in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, February 21, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (2/20/2011 UTC) at Lafayette Park in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on a bench near the Jackson statue in the center of the park. Released in memory of Becky Johns.

Join me April 15-17 for the 2011 BookCrossing Convention in Washington, D.C.!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Manassas, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My husband is a United States Park Police officer and found the book on a park bench while on duty in D.C. At first he was going to turn the book into lost property and then he read the note attached. He brought it home to share with me. I am going to share this books story with my first grade class. After reading, my class will track the book to see where it travel's to after we are finished with it! My husband and I are going on many trips in the near future. The book may travel to Fl, MI, Mexico or France. I guess you will have to wait and see where it ends up next!