corner corner Shattered Lullaby (43 Light Street, Book 17) (Harlequin Intrigue Series #500)

Journal Entry 1 by BCinDC from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Members of BCinDC in Washington, D.C., picked this up at the Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc.

Journal Entry 2 by BCinDC at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 20, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/16/2011 UTC) at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book will be released at the 2011 BookCrossing Convention

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 17, 2011

This book was not chosen so I brought it home fore safe-keeping until another book festival.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/21/2011 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

Dear Reader:
Welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for accepting this travelling book. I'd be delighted if you'd make a journal entry here on Bookcrossing saying that the book is now safe in your hands. You may do this anonymously if you prefer. After reading the book, please journal your thoughts about it. You make then keep this book or pass it along for someone else to enjoy. Should you choose to join BookCrossing at any time (free with no strings), kindly name me, SqueakyChu, as your referring person. In the meantime, Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Friday, May 27, 2011

This was leftover at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at 7-11 on Rte 15/29 in Culpeper, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 19, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (6/19/2011 UTC) at 7-11 on Rte 15/29 in Culpeper, Virginia USA

Left on top of the pump.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Culpeper, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 25, 2011

I thought that it was very good book. I read it and now I am giving it to a freind to read and she said she is going to set it free to. I was very glad to see there are traveling books out here. It was a neat experance. Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Locust Grove, Virginia USA on Monday, July 11, 2011

Thought it was pretty funny actually.