corner corner Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider
by Cornelia Funke | Children's Books
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, January 14, 2011

status (set by hakkalina): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, January 14, 2011

Synopsis:
"A dragon. A boy. A journey. Firedrake, a brave young dragon, his loyal brownie friend Sorrel and a lonely boy called Ben are united as if by destiny. Together, they embark on a magical journey to find the legendary place where silver dragons can live in peace for ever. With only a curious map and the whispered memories of an old dragon to guide them, they fly across moonlit lands and seas to reach the highest mountains in the world. Along the way, they discover extraordinary new friends in unlikely places and a courage they never knew they had. Just as well, for the greatest enemy of all is never far behind them - a heartless monster from the past who's been waiting a very long time to destroy the last dragons on earth."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, January 15, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (1/15/2011 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

This book is going to travel as wishlist book / a birthday RABCK to my friend. I hope you like it, ENJOY the read and most of all:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Journal Entry 3 by hakkalina at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thank you Totje2 for this amazing Birthday Parcel!! It is a long wished book! Its cover is magical, I almost started to read. A lady. A book. A journey. The dream sysmbols book looks interesting, only I do not remember for my dreams after I wake up... :)) The sweet is so sweet.... <:))