corner corner Mort

Mort
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Bug007 of Duluth, Minnesota USA on 7/30/2003

status (set by appaloosatb): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Bug007 from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Never read any of this author's books.

Journal Entry 2 by shellyann from Rifle, Colorado USA on Saturday, November 22, 2003

came in yesterday's mail, thank you

Journal Entry 3 by shellyann at on Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Released on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 at n/a in traded through the mail, Traded to BookCrosser Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Thanks shellyann, I just received this in the mail today. I am looking forward to reading this since I have never read anything by Pratchett, but have heard lots and lots of good things about his writing.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Funny, in a light chuckle, not laugh out loud , British humor sort of way. This book was amusing, but doesn't make me want to go out and read every Discworld novel out there. I will pass this on soon for guinaveve's 2007 Keep Them Moving Challenge since I know there are a lot of Pratchett fans out there.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Reserved as a Birthday RABCK for appaloosatb.

Journal Entry 7 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mailed yesterday.

Journal Entry 8 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This has arrived safely, thank you! I have added it to my "pending series collection" shelf where it will sit in the company of other DiscWorld books until I have gathered together the first five in the series (The Color of Magic, The Light Fantastic, Equal Rites, Mort, and Sourcery). Once I have the first five, I'll start reading them in order and then decide if I want to continue on with the series or just stop where I am. This is about the most organized I ever get (ever!), so I am very pleased with myself...*grin* :)

Journal Entry 9 by appaloosatb at Rochester, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, January 03, 2017

This book has sadly made its way to the great Bookshelf in the Sky. Cause of death: puppy teeth. It will be much missed.