corner corner A Safe Journey Home: A Simple Guide to Achieving a Peaceful Death

Greetings from Gisborne

A Safe Journey Home: A Simple Guide to Achieving a Peaceful Death
by Felicity Warner | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by tupaismum of Gisborne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 08, 2011

status (set by xtrdnry): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tupaismum from Gisborne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 12, 2011

I bought this book as my Dad was in a home and dying, sadly he has passed away before I got to read the book, but I still intend to read it. The book is supposed to tell me all I need to know to help a loved one die gently and with dignity once medicine has reached it's limits.

Journal Entry 2 by tupaismum at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (10/14/2012 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Taking to meet up at Green Sage Cafe

Journal Entry 3 by tupaismum at Gisborne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Haven't read all of this but thought it might help me when my Dad was dying - has some good stuff in it, worth having a look at.

Journal Entry 4 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 14, 2012

This book really appealed to me. It looks peaceful. I feel I need to read it without knowing why. It is going on top of the pile to be read (sorry books lower down).