corner corner Just Between Us

Just Between Us
by Cathy Kelly | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/3/2011

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, January 03, 2011

enjoyable read about the ups and downs of relationships between: mother & daughters, step mums and children, men and women!

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at apartment Jardines del Puerto in Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/2/2011 UTC) at apartment Jardines del Puerto in Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain

Schoolgirl error - not sure if I have this mixed up with another Cathy Kelly I released today - I left one in Spain after my hols and held back doing release notes, incase a suitable challenge came in before the next guests! So this could be England or Spain.(released for Celebrating the Irish Challenge)

Will update once I know for sure - or maybe a finder could let me know where they find the book ;)

If you are the finder hello and welcome to bookcrossing
I hope you enjoy this book and site.
Please make a journal entry to let me know you have found this book, you may remain anonymous if you prefer
Hopefully you will read it , release it ‘in the wild’, or pass it on to someone else.
If you love it feel free to keep it, but please make a journal entry so we can track its journey.
If you join Bookcrossing you will be notified where the book travels. Remember membership is free and all information confidential, the site is spam free and your e-mail address is never given out.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Brought back to England to re-release.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at House of Flowers in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, May 24, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/25/2012 UTC) at House of Flowers in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!

This book has been release for The Wearing of the Lilac - more info can be found here:

Now you have found this book please leave a Journal Entry telling me where you found it, then read and pass on or keep for yourself.

Enjoy :)