corner corner Gardening at Night

Gardening at Night
by Diane Awerbuck | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 1/2/2011

status (set by perfect-circle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 02, 2011

Different writing style to what I'm used to but funny in parts and a fairly quick read.

Now reserved for perfect-circle who is the January recipient at the UK Exchange at bcuk extra.

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Howdon, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, January 08, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/8/2011 UTC) at Howdon, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Mailed to perfect-circle today.

Journal Entry 3 by perfect-circle at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, January 24, 2011

This has been on my wishlist since not long after I first made one on bookcrossing so very excited to finally have a copy to read. Looking forward to it, thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by perfect-circle at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, June 01, 2012

A quick read that had some humour in places.

Journal Entry 5 by perfect-circle at Newbiggin Maritime Centre in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/27/2013 UTC) at Newbiggin Maritime Centre in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

I hope you enjoy reading the book you have found and that you might take a few moments to jot down here what you thought about it.

You don't have to join bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you do join, please mention me, perfect-circle, as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading