corner corner Three Samurai Cats: A Story From Japan

Three Samurai Cats: A Story From Japan
by Eric A. Kimmel | Children's Books
Registered by Foxears of Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on 12/18/2010

status (set by redfox5): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Foxears from Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Thursday, January 20, 2011

This book seams to be a cute Japanese fairytail about a evil rat and three samurai cats.

Journal Entry 2 by Foxears at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/21/2011 UTC) at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden

This book is on it's way to England!

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 31, 2011

This is the perfect book! Thank you. I love the flower calender, we still have last years one up so am going to replace it with this. Thank you also for the lovely note and don't worry about the wishlist thing this book is just fine :D

Journal Entry 4 by redfox5 at Passed by hand, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (2/17/2011 UTC) at Passed by hand, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

Have lent to my boyfriend while the book waits in mount tbr.

Journal Entry 5 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Finally got this back from my boyfriend. He said he thought it was alright and that he liked the illustrations. Book has gone back in it's place in mount tbr.

Journal Entry 6 by redfox5 at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, May 27, 2012

The best thing about having a niece, is that I can read picture books without shame! Because I quiet like books with pictures in. I liked the story of Three Samurai cats. Loved the quote at the end "Draw Strength from stillness. Learn to act without acting. And never underestimate a samurai cat. Especially when he is old and you are a rat who likes rice balls." The illustrations are okay but not to my normal taste. I confess that I have twice read this to my niece but she has been sleeping both time, I just wanted to read it. It is one I will keep and read to her when she stays awake for longer.