corner corner Moby Dick: Or, the Whale (Penguin Popular Classics)

Moby Dick: Or, the Whale (Penguin Popular Classics)
by Herman Melville | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bradgirl of Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/17/2010

status (set by JPix): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bradgirl from Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 17, 2010

I have bought a few Penguin Popular Classics from Waterstones as they are just £2 and I want to read the 100 books that the BBC thinks we haven't all read! I think I may have read this when I was a lot younger but I do seem to get it confused with 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. It sounds quite interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by bradgirl at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 08, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (7/9/2011 UTC) at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

I'm releasing this because I have just received a Kindle for my birthday and it's free to download on there as an e-book. Sending as a RABCK to JPix. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJPixwing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brilliant! A surprise book from my wishlist! Thanks very much for the RABCK Bradgirl. This is the first time I have benefitted from a Kindle!

This is one of the BBC top 200 that I am working my way through. There will be a new top 100 soon from a public vote organised by World Book Night. Here is the top 100 so far - http://www.worldbooknight.org/your-books/the-wbn-top-100-books

Journal Entry 4 by wingJPixwing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 09, 2013

This book is half story, half reference book. I liked the story part :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingJPixwing at Bristol in Bristol City Centre, Bristol United Kingdom on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/11/2013 UTC) at Bristol in Bristol City Centre, Bristol United Kingdom

Left by a boat called the Sally Ann at Bristol docks. This is Team Shire's entry for the Rowing event in the Bookcrossing Olympics 2013.

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for finding this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a message to say where you found it, it's free and anonymous! Feel free to keep the book, give it to a friend or release it into the wild again for someone else to find. If you would like to track where the book goes next join Bookcrossing (also free) and you'll get sent an email when the next person finds it. Happy reading...