corner corner PS, I Love You

PS, I Love You
by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction
Registered by kirstykat of Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 12/16/2010

status (set by viscum): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kirstykat from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kindly given to me by my neighbour. Going to put in a book box as it is not really my type of book.

Journal Entry 2 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 11, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (3/11/2011 UTC) at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Gone in Star69s Sparkley Bookbox which is being posted to Kent this afternoon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, March 14, 2011

This is now with my friend,who spotted the book box and had a rummage. It may come back to me when she's read it.
This is now back with me and AVL.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (11/2/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now on its way to rodespringbal in Belgium as part of the Alphabet VBB, hope you enjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingrodespringbalwing at Moerbeke-Waas, Oost-Vlaanderen / Flandre Orientale Belgium on Friday, December 07, 2012

Collected from the postoffice yesterday.
Thanks Yorkshire-Lass for sending

Journal Entry 6 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Sunday, April 27, 2014

This book was much better than the film.
I hope somebody in the OBCZ will read it too!

Journal Entry 7 by wingrodespringbalwing at obczGCKoetshuis in Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/27/2014 UTC) at obczGCKoetshuis in Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

on the shelf

Journal Entry 8 by chitza at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Sunday, April 27, 2014

I found this book in obczGCKoetshuis, and seems an interesting read.
Thanks for sharing - after reading, I will release it again.

Journal Entry 9 by chitza at Affligem, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/12/2014 UTC) at Affligem, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

Ter beschikking aan bookcrossers tijdens weggeefevent "Geef je koffer weg" - P Bellekouter Affligem. Meer info: https://www.facebook.com/geefjekofferweg

Journal Entry 10 by veer23 at Affligem, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Found it in Affligem.

Journal Entry 11 by veer23 at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, October 20, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/20/2014 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Veel leesplezier!

Journal Entry 12 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I'm not entirely sure whether I already have a copy of this one lingering on a shelf or not, so will read this one, and if so ... release 'm both :)

Journal Entry 13 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, November 06, 2014

I errr ... couldn't put it on the shelf, so I simply devoured it last night. I've got a little bit to go tonight, but then it 'll be through. I haven't seen the movie, I don't like movies anyway .... ;) but I loved the book. This sort of tender-magical atmosphere that's often found in Mrs. Aherns writings ... (I read some of her later books already ;))) .
I loved it !

Journal Entry 14 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (11/13/2014 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its' way to Sweden to thank someone for a rabck.

Journal Entry 15 by FraukeRo at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, November 14, 2014

And here it is already :-) Thank you for the trade!

Journal Entry 16 by FraukeRo at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, November 21, 2014

I loved it, such a sad and at the same time encouraging story! I was a bit annoyed with Daniel at the beginning, it just seemed too perfect and very predictable. It turned out differently after all, though. And Holly was just a beautiful and very life-like character that really made the idea of "The List" into a wonderful story.

Journal Entry 17 by FraukeRo at STF Göteborg City Hotell och vandrarhem in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (1/28/2015 UTC) at STF Göteborg City Hotell och vandrarhem in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Passed on to the next reader - enjoy!

Journal Entry 18 by viscum at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Got it at the bookcrossing meeting :)

Journal Entry 19 by viscum at Il Caffe - Drottninggatan in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (3/28/2015 UTC) at Il Caffe - Drottninggatan in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Left it in the OBCZ shelf.