corner corner River run deep

River run deep
by Rachel Treasure | Romance
Registered by saskiasosmile of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/12/2010

status (set by saskiasosmile): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by saskiasosmile from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 12, 2010

This book has been in the house for a while, but I havent read it yet.
It is a paperback.

Journal Entry 2 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 31, 2013

A story set in Australia. Rebecca is sent off her father's farm after she had a row with him. her eventful life brings her into contact with a man who captures her heart. She has to make a choice int the end, between her love, or her land.

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at In the village in Danby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 31, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/1/2013 UTC) at In the village in Danby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: You have found a BookCrossing Book!!
A travelling book has come your way.
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.So I can follow its journey...
I hope you will read and enjoy this book. You can journal again, to let others know what you think of this book.
You can do with it as you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best to you!

Released in Danby at 00.01 on the 1st of June 2013 for the First Unofficial Bookcrossing Olympics.