corner corner A Christmas Carol: In Prose, Being A Ghost Story of Christmas

A Christmas Carol: In Prose, Being A Ghost Story of Christmas
by Charles Dickens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by fee_gee of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/8/2010

status (set by Annimanni): available

Journal Entry 1 by fee_gee from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

as it's almost christmas will be sending this off as a rabck

Journal Entry 2 by fee_gee at EU Birthday Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 12, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/10/2010 UTC) at EU Birthday Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

congrats to the birthday sweeps winner x

Journal Entry 3 by kirjakko at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 16, 2010

Have read this in Finnish a long time ago, but perhaps one ought to read it in English.
Thanks fee gee!

Journal Entry 4 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pamina_81 wishes to read this, I'd better write it down NOW.

Journal Entry 5 by Pamina_81 at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I got this today from Kirjakko via Sonkku, thanks for both! I've read this in Finnish some years ago and seen few different movies, too, so it's time to read it in English, too.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanks very much! This is a beautiful edition. I've read this story once, ages ago, have seen it as a play and have released a few copies, too, but I'm more than happy to read it again this Christmas season.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 30, 2013

Yes, this is definitely worth reading once every few years :) Thanks again for sharing!