corner corner The Wrong Man: A Novel

The Wrong Man: A Novel
by John Katzenbach | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingclaufiwing of Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Saturday, December 04, 2010

status (set by sphenodon): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingclaufiwing from Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Saturday, December 04, 2010

Buch habe ich geschenkt bekommen. Leider reichen meine Englisch-Fähigkeiten nicht für ein Buch :-(

Jetzt habe ich es registriert und es kommt in die Box der ungelesenen Bücher.

Vielleicht bereitet das Buch jemand anderem Freude.

Journal Entry 2 by wingclaufiwing at Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Saturday, December 04, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (12/4/2010 UTC) at Steglitz, Berlin Germany

reist weiter in der Box der ungelesenen Bücher.

Gute Reise liebes Buch

Journal Entry 3 by wingBooklover-IGBwing at Sankt Ingbert, Saarland Germany on Thursday, December 23, 2010

When I started the box it contained a Katzenbach book as I don't like his style.

Blurb:
Ashley Freeman, a beautiful, bright art student, had what she thought was just a fling with Michael O'Connell, a blue-collar bad boy. But now, no amount of pleading or reasoning can discourage his phone calls, ardent e-mails, and constant, watchful gaze. For Michael's brash, handsome features conceal a black and empty soul. Control is his religion and rage is his language. In desperation, Ashley turns to her divorced parents and her mother's new partner - three people locked in a cold triangle of resentment. But their fierce devotion to Ashley is the common bond that will draw them together to face down a predator. For Ashley's family, her ordeal is a test of primal love that will drive them to the extreme edge - and beyond - in a battle of wills that escalates into a life-or-death war to protect their own.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBooklover-IGBwing at Sankt Ingbert, Saarland Germany on Monday, June 20, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/21/2011 UTC) at Sankt Ingbert, Saarland Germany

The book goes on to baltruma and I hope she'll enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by baltruma at Uplengen, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, June 24, 2011

Heute angekommen- danke!

Journal Entry 6 by baltruma at Uplengen, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, July 25, 2011

I´m really sorry, but I can´t stand it! Normally I am a real fan of Katzenbach but this one I simply can´t stand anymore. So sorry!

Journal Entry 7 by soheyde at Borkum, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Auf Borkum gelandet - wartet noch auf seinen Einsatz

Journal Entry 8 by soheyde at Strandhotel Hohenzollern in Borkum, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, November 25, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/25/2011 UTC) at Strandhotel Hohenzollern in Borkum, Niedersachsen Germany

This book fills the shelves at the Hotel Hohenzollern. I would be grateful to the esteemed readers for a record - as it has fallen and where it travels on. And a good treatment to be equally happy, many other readers.

Journal Entry 9 by sphenodon at Borkum, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Ich hab das Buch mitgenommen.

Journal Entry 10 by sphenodon at Borkum, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, April 29, 2012

I didn´t like the book. So I´ve only read the first few pages. Whenever I´ll find the time I´m going to release it again

Journal Entry 11 by sphenodon at Silver Sands Outlet in Sandestin, Florida USA on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/6/2012 UTC) at Silver Sands Outlet in Sandestin, Florida USA

Who ever found this book please leave a short note about its further journey.